PHP Software Development Services
CSHARK, as a software house and outsourcing company, provides PHP software development services. With instant access to a number of skilled PHP developers, we can build a custom nearshore team or provide a dedicated PHP project based on Time and Material, Fixed Time, or Fixed Project cooperation model.
Web software development in PHP
Because of a long-standing history, PHP is the best choice for many businesses relying on dedicated SaaS solutions. The language is dedicated to the web primary and has a generous number of frameworks and libraries, including several APIs for databases or HTTP. As an open-source platform, it has been for many years, the most common and popular web development language and is still used by many software developers. PHP can also be used outside the web development for application development in areas like graphical applications, cross-platform applications, desktop applications, or even robotic drone control systems.
The most popular PHP frameworks
PHP is an open-source language, which means that many PHP software developers use dedicated frameworks to code. A framework simplifies the process of coding by delivering a concrete platform where developers can create apps in a short time. Currently, the most used PHP frameworks are Laravel, Symfony, Yii, Zend, FuelPHP, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, or Slim. Due to the popularity of the mentioned frameworks, they are updated frequently which results in the stability and security of such solutions.
The PHP Frameworks advantages
The most important advantages of using PHP frameworks, except for the speed of development are:
- For example, Laravel can handle complex web applications with additional security and speed.
- Frameworks simplify the process of software development by reducing the complexity of commons tasks, such as sessions, routing, queuing and authentication – this is common for most of the frameworks mentioned.
- Many PHP developers use Symphony because of the availability of reusable libraries and components used for a variety of tasks like authentication, templating, or object configuration. Symfony is also supported by a vast and active programming community.
- Another popular PHP framework – Zend end is built on agile methodology, aspiring to deliver high-quality SaaS applications at an enterprise level. Zend is object-oriented and was built based on the principles of speed, security, performance, and extensibility.
- For those of you focused on software security aspects, FuelPHP may be interesting. This framework tackles the security concerns using features like input and URI filtering along with output encoding.
Operating systems and support for databases in PHP software development
PHP may be used on all major operating systems like Linux, Unix variants (including HP-UX, Solaris, and OpenBSD), Microsoft Windows, macOS or RISC OS. PHP also has support for most of the web servers today, like Apache, IIS, and others. And this includes any web server that can utilize the FastCGI PHP binary, like lighttpd and nginx. PHP can work as a module or as a CGI processor.
One of the best features of PHP is the support for an extensive range of databases. Writing a database-enabled web page is incredibly simple using one of the database-specific extensions, e.g., for MySQL or using an abstraction layer like PDO, or connect to any database supporting the Open Database Connection standard via the ODBC extension.
Remote PHP software development services
The best way to remotely develop an application in PHP is to build a dedicated offshore team. CSHARK specializes in creating software development teams for hire not only in PHP but also in other programming languages. Offshore and nearshore PHP teams can also include front-end development or DevOps experts and be supported by Product Managers or Delivery Managers.
Why CSHARK for PHP software development services?
With over 250 software developers and experience in application development for RegTech, FinTech, IoT, Mobility or Industry sectors, CSHARK can deliver PHP teams for hire and provide end-to-end PHP based product development in cross-technology areas. With partners in gaming or robotics, we can deliver quality SaaS solutions in PHP for cloud or desktop applications. Outsourcing PHP software development services to CSHARK will help you in lowering the development costs. At the same time, you will gain access to high-quality software outsourcing, no matter if you are based in Sweden, Canada or USA.
Using Polish software developers for your application development, including PHP language, has got many advantages as well. With the perfect ability to communicate in English and the same time zone as Sweden, Germany, or Belgium and only one-hour difference with England and Scotland, Poland is an ideal place to create a nearshore PHP software development team. Our teams are supported by experienced Project Managers or Product Managers with additional help coming from the UX and UI team.
How can we help you?