At Wrocław University of Technology our experienced .NET developer, talked about OAuth 2.0. Authorization using .NET programming language.
The scope of the meetup:
- Presentation of the basic authorization methods
- Explanation of OAuth 2.0.
- Live demo session – creating applications using Auth0.com
Grzegorz Silarski, Senior DevOps Engineer Lead at CSHARK introduced the Ansible world. During the workshops divided into two parts: Part I - Ansible, Part II - Ansible AWX / Tower. Grzegorz presented the theory and conducted practical tasks. The workshop lasted about 6 hours.
During the meetup at Wrocław University of Technology, Michał Puente-Bartłomiejczyk our .NET developer, presented the differences and similarities between .NET and .NET Core technologies. He showed good practices of the use of .NET Core and created an application during a live coding session.
Meetup was devoted to the subject of microservices, more precisely:
▪️ Classification - what are microservices
▪ Construction - the strengths and weaknesses of microservices (and how to deal with them)
▪ Occurrence - where and why it is worth or not to use this architecture
Meetup was conducted by Bartłomiej Undak, the founder and board member of CSHARK